For a successful eCommerce site you need a robust website with secure payment facilities, which is quick and easy to update and optionally links to your in-house stock management and financial systems.
SiS developed WebShop to satisfy our customer's eCommerce Software needs; combined with WebStitcher, SiS's web site content management system you have full control over the eCommerce pages and the brochure pages of your website.
As a Sage integration development company, we can link your eCommerce sales and stock balances to your Sage Software.
WebShop - SIS eCommerce Application
WebShop is a multi-user desktop application, which allows customers to quickly, and easily maintain their eCommerce website. The application includes intelligent File Transfer Software (FTP) with a simple "Publish All” or "Publish Changes” to put changes live on the web server. WebShop has built-in image optimisation and re-sizing so digital photographs or scanned images of products can be added to the site by browsing to the file and clicking optimise. This negates the time and expertise needed to create optimised images using Photoshop applications.
- Variable delivery options.
- Payment on account, by cheque or by credit/debit cards.
- On-line credit card authorisation using SagePay, WorldPay and other payment gateways.
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Volume or other discount structures
- On-line registration and user account, which stores customers delivery/invoice addresses and optionally payment details to allow customers to login to the site for speedy ordering.
- Secure hosting facilities.
- most e-commerce needs out of the box, but it can be customised to suit any non standard requirements.
Alternatively we can develop eCommerce platforms using open source shopping platforms including : NOP Commerce and Shopify
Opayo formerly Sage Pay
We are pleased to partner with Opayo to offer an integrated payment service for our eCommerce solutions. Click here to apply for Opayo and start taking secure online payments.